Our children wear the following items as part of their school uniform:
- All children – Brown sweatshirt/ sweat cardigan with school embroidered logo
- White or gold polo shirt with school printed logo
- Girls - brown skirt, pinafore or grey trousers. Yellow/white check dress in the summer.
- Boys - grey trousers & grey shorts in the summer.
- Sensible black or brown shoes for school. Trainers (black trainers) and boots are not to be worn unless children are in Active Uniform . Summer shoes must not be the ‘strappy’ type but must enclose the foot.
Long hair must be tied back for school. Children’s hair styles should be appropriate for school and not dictated by fashion. Hair bands should be brown, black or yellow. Hair cuts should not include patterns or lines during term time.
For P.E. your child needs:
- a gold ‘T’ shirt with school printed logo
- black shorts, joggers or leggings with no patterns or designs
- black trainers
- the school brown sweatshirt/ sweat cardigan with school embroidered logo
PLEASE ENSURE ALL CLOTHING IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.