Our children must wear the following items as part of their school uniform:
- All children – Brown sweatshirt/ sweat cardigan with (school embroidered logo optional)
- White or gold polo shirt (school embroidered logo optional)
- Girls - brown skirt, pinafore or grey trousers. Yellow/white check dress in the summer.
- Boys - grey trousers & grey shorts in the summer.
- Sensible black or brown shoes for school. Trainers (black trainers) and boots are not to be worn.
- Summer shoes must not be the ‘strappy’ type but must enclose the foot.
Long hair must be tied back for school. Children’s hair styles should be appropriate for school and not dictated by fashion. Hair bands should be brown, black or yellow. Hair cuts should not include patterns or lines during term time.
For P.E. your child needs:
- a gold ‘T’ shirt with school printed logo
- black shorts, joggers or leggings with no patterns or designs
- black trainers
- A plain jumper to wear outside during winter
PLEASE ENSURE ALL CLOTHING IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
All of our uniform can be purchased from the retailers below. Non-branded uniform can also be purchased from a range of supermarkets.
Smiths School wear
155-157 Lancaster Road
Hawkins School Shop
27 Collage Road
The Friends of Goffs Oak Primary School now have a well stocked range of Pre-loved Uniform. This has been kindly donated my families of the school, washed, sorted and stored at school. They regularly hold 'Pre-loved' sales and have the uniform currently in stock on their website. If you would like to see what they have in stock pop along to the office or take a look on the website here. News of upcoming sales will be circulated by the school.